Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Day

Due to the snow over the weekend my campus and work are both closed and I'm stuck in this house for another day. But I'm making the most of it, I slept in and went straight to crafting for my Art Journal Page swap. I've already finished my three pages (they were only 3.25" by 2.5") and I'm about to go look for extra goodies to tuck into the package.


Snow is pretty to look at but a real pain to drive in.



New blog crush: I found A Little Imagination and a Pile of Junk on ihanna's links and her journals are amazing! She does all kinds of crafts so the eye candy is an assortment of amazing projects.

Link*:
http://www.littleblackkitty.typepad.com/

*The html is failing me today, sorry! But I'm learning

2 comments:

  1. I love the "I hate snow" page!

    Thanks for the link, too. So good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am actually still snowed in and my work and school are closed again tomorrow. I'm knocking a lot of stuff off my crafty to do list!

    Littleblackkitty is one of my new favorite blogs to oggle over =)

    ReplyDelete