Friday, February 12, 2010

Crafty Chica Love Shrine Challenge

Crafty Chica Challenge: Love Shrine

*The* Crafty Chica, Kathy Cano-Murillo is hosting a love shrine contest! This woman is responsible for my ability to let go of my OCD nature when it comes to crafting. Her approach to creating is to play around and love what you create, flaws and all- you should always be having fun and not sweating the small stuff.

The entries are due by 11:59pm PST on March 11th, 2010.

Winners will be announced on March 17th.

The grand prize winner will receive a Crafty Chica gift basket, a copy of her novel Waking Up In The Land of Glitter, *and* a $50 gift card to The Maker Shed

3 Runner ups will receive a Crafty Chica gift basket and a Crafty Chica bobble head.


You enter by posting photos of your shrine on the Crafty Chica Challenge: Love Shrine Flickr group here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/ccc_loveshrine/ and "include a description of your project, inspiration, and materials were used in the process. (250 words or less please)"


**I'm sorry but our international friends unable to participate- it's only for residents of the US.
=(

- I got all my info from the Crafty Chica's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/kathycanomurillo?ref=ts




I have a god awful tiny cabinet I bought as a part of an overpriced gift set (and I bought it just to get the cabinet!) I am going to prime it tonight with some gesso and I am going to dedicate to Ceilidh and Sage, David's kids because I love them as if they were my own. Who says the love shrine needs to be about a man?

No comments:

Post a Comment