Thursday, December 10, 2009

APAD #4 prompt

Only a week to go until freedom is attained!

Here's my fourth spread from the APAD class. Number three hasn't been posted because I couldn't get a good photo of it yet. I am not fully content with how this spread turned out; the page size was a challenge for the part of the assignment that required five strips to fan out from the top horizontal strip. I do like the colors and the stamps though, it's like the turtle is swimming through the clouds. You may not be able to tell from the picture, but the stars were outlined with a Sakura gelly roll silver glitter pen. I love those things!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Aly, silver glitter is the best! Your paper bag book sounds great too, isn't it fun to make books and journal pages?! :-)

    Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is really amazing! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I just got into this whole paper bag journal business and I love them now. I plan to make a bunch of these in the future; it's a great low pressure way to try out now techniques.

    ReplyDelete