Thursday, June 10, 2010

Valentine's Day spread

Don't worry, I didn't forget you guys! I'm super sore from scrubbing floors in preparation for the party Sunday, I feel like I'm 90. I've spent the time not at work just laying down and reading Stephen King's The Dome. (It's a good one!) The only thing I hate about having guests is that I can't pull all of my supplies out and play. I need to spread out when I create or else I feel claustrophobic.

The giveaway is in 6 days! Have you commented yet?http://rougeravensnest.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-flaps-and-giveaway-announcement.html


Today's photo is from this past Valentine's day. You could say I was a little bitter. (It was the first V-day I spent without my ex in 4 years.) The torn playing card is from the day care center I work at- if you ever want something grunged up just give it to kids to play with for a while. I have an entire deck of these banged up cards that my boss was just going to throw out. It just goes to show that you should always keep an eye out for potential supplies. You never know where they may turn up!



2 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is a really powerful page. Love the depth you have achieved with the colour, and the white writing over the top :-)

    ReplyDelete