Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Apologies

I know what you're thinking, "She just started blogging again and she's already disappeared off the face of the earth!"



I'm sorry for abandoning you for the past week or so, I won't bother you with the sob stories of college life as a double major. I know I promised that tutorial with photos and I swear in the name of Aileen's Tacky Glue that it will get done this weekend! I have many yummy photos (to be uploaded) of journal pages to share with you and soon I'll have pictures from a tiny paper-craft swap I am in.



In other news, I've been conducting a series of interviews with the Charm City Roller Girls roller derby teams and it's been really exciting. If you don't know what roller derby is, check out their site: http://www.charmcityrollergirls.com/index.cfm There is also a movie coming out Oct. 2nd called Whip It about a derby girl, which I intend to see next weekend (so I can work on your tutorial photos of course!)

Once I get the interviews done I hope to get to some practices and bouts to take photos so I can make a zine.

Future zines I'm considering: First period stories and losing virginity stories. Let me know what you think. Want to share a story, leave your contact info and I'll shoot you an email.

Oh! And there is quilt bingo this weekend, so maybe I'll have a photo of something pretty if I win to share with you!

Photo tomorrow. Promise.

Inspiration pic to hold you over:




A photo of an intersection, taken from the car while driving to a used book store in the evening. I like the title "Book Lights."

No comments:

Post a Comment