Sunday, November 22, 2009

Webcam woes

I tried recording today and I think I've worked out most of the kinks. The first time I tried to make the video I actually did the whole thing without pressing the right button so nothing got recorded. The second go around my father interrupted; I thought I would be able to splice it together but then I learned that the tractors outside rattle the glass in the windows, which then messes up my sound. So we'll try again soon, I really want to get a more personal media involved in the blog and I think a youtube channel where everyone can sort of talk "face to face" would be a great way to do that.

In the mean time, this spread is from the Buddhist ceremony performance I attended. Don't laugh at my childish "sketches," drawing isn't my strong point.

No comments:

Post a Comment