Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tie dye cupcakes

My sister and I have a list of things we want to do together called "The Sister Lister." Last week we decided to make mulit-color cupcakes. It's very simple; you just need some white cake mix, food coloring, and whatever other ingredients your recipe calls for. After following the mix directions you divide the batter into separate bowls and dye them different colors. Then the fun begins! You pour different color combinations into your tins, resulting in fabulous cupcakes!




Mine on the left, Amy's on the right.



Mine on the left, Amy's on the right.


We didn't have enough cupcake liners so we made bite size cupcakes!


When you bite into your tie dye cupcake it explodes with color, so pretty!



4 comments:

  1. It's funny, this post really resonates with me. My sister and I also have been meaning to make "rainbow" cupcakes together.

    <3 Those turned out gorgeous - I bet they're super tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cup cakes!!! What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I image these tasted like fun...

    EWian

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing and yummy, and so much fun to make.

    ReplyDelete