Monday, December 27, 2010

Drawing lab experiments

As I mentioned before, I've been working on my fine art skills with Drawing Lab. This assignment was to document your pet in motion; I wasn't planning on doing this one yet but she hopped up on the table in plain view. It was difficult to draw her as she kept moving her head to watch the leaves swirling about.



Cat sleeping on top of couch, turned away- charcoal.


This assignment requires random squiggles to be made on paper and then interpret them into a picture. Below is an elephant- watercolor


Sea turtle- watercolor with collage.

2 comments:

  1. My cat did the same thing when i first got drawing lab! They probably pose for us all the time, we just don't notice. I think your elephant in the third pic looks more like a hermit crab--the orange part is his shell. Do you see what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Yeah I do, now that you mention it

    ReplyDelete