Friday, June 4, 2010

Etsy and duct tape

I've been crafting nearly every night, it's so great having time to myself! I am beginning to create items for my etsy store- tonight I'm gathering papers for some spiral bound journals and collage packets. What products do you believe are hard to come by/you love? My goal is to provide the kinds of things the major chains just don't offer (I'm to the point that when I walk into Michael's and JoAnn's that I already own it or have seen it all. I want variety!) I can't be the only one!


This page is from my winter 2009 journal which was falling apart by the end (I overlooked the poor spine for the cute small size). So I reinforced the spine with some duct tape and decided to just cover the whole page. I wrote with colored sharpies but oooh boy did it stink!

No comments:

Post a Comment